Dear Future Husband…! See the Stiff-neck Rules This UNIZIK Student Issues To Her Future Hubby
An English/Literature student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, who goes by the Facebook name of Queenet Ebys, caught the attention of Alutanews today with her controversial Facebook post which has generated varying comments, with most males being on the attack and females defending her. Read her post below, and form your own opinion.
“Dear Future Hubby
1. I won’t be the kind of wife that will wake up by 2am to make Eba(garri) for you (I love my
sleep more than any other thing).
2. I won’t be the kind of wife that will wash your
clothes and Pls you won’t wash mine……But we
can always do it together if you want.
3. I won’t be the kind of wife that will always be
in the kitchen cooking for you while u watch
television or play video games,, u know I love
those things too?
So you MUST learn how to help me out in the
4. I won’t be a “house wife”. Don’t place me on
any salary, I will work my ass out and contribute
to the provision in the house.
5. I want just 3kids (2 girls and a boy).
6. I love hanging out, so we must always hang
out and catch fun (depending on the situation of
7. You must love my family the same way you
I promise to be the best wife and best mother to
ur kids if u adhere to this my little rules.
Your future wife